Mama's Raja is turning one in a few days,. I can't believe a year has passed by already. How is everyone else feeling about their babies fast approaching birthdays? I don't know if I should be happy my Raja is growing up or crying my eyes out because he is growing so fast!

For his upcoming birthday, we are using the same gift giving rule we have used in the past with our other children. "something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read." I think it keeps things simple and also ensures we don't go crazy with present's.

So, what did we choose?
We chose a baby walker When babies are beginning to walk, you could see the joy on their faces with every step they take. I eagerly await seeing the joy on Raja's face with this one, a plush Harrods cotton blanket for wrapping up and snugging in, something he loves doing, a Ralph Lauren bodysuit, a Mini Masters Boxed Set (The set includes: Dancing with Degas, A Picnic with Monet, A Magical Day with Matisse, and In the Garden with Van Gogh.)


But always remember, play is how babies learn and develop, so make sure you're in on the game too. Encouraging play, initiating interactive games like peek-a-boo, plus talking and cuddling will all help him to learn and grow. In the end, the best toy to help your baby develop the skills he needs is you.

We aren't having a big party. just a small family celebration here at the house and a little cake. it's all he needs. I think he will be pleased. Let’s be honest. No 1-year-old remembers their first birthday. They may want to see a photo of themselves later in life, sticking their hand in a cake, and I will do
that. But, I'm not throwing a big, expensive party for him yet.


Love what you read? Follow me via  ---- Email
Learn, Grow & Live passionately! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment